Lady Lake Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Lady Lake Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Lady Lake area.
Learn more about our property management services below.
Benefits of using Gunn Property Services, LLC
- No set up or cancellation Fees
- No fees while Vacant
- No advertising fees
- No surcharge on maintenance or repairs by vendors
- In house Maintenance Staff (discounted labor and material costs)
- Property Management is all we do, we are not sales agents doing this part time
Services We Provide
Leasing Services +
- Marketing and advertising
- Property Showings
- Application screening: Credit, background, rental history and employment verification
- Property condition Report Pre Move in Inspection Videos
- Collection of first month’s rent & Security Deposit
Management Services +
- Monthly Rent Collection and Management
- Tenant Communication
- 24/7 On Call Emergency Service
- 24/7 Secure online Owner and Tenant Portals
- Provide/Supervise Maintenance and Repairs
- Provide monthly detailed statements
- Detailed Move in /Move out inspection videos
- Property Inspections
Maintenance Services +
If repairs are needed that is not covered by our in house maintenance we have proven and qualified contractors on call. Markups are never added to contractors invoice, we pass along any and all discounts we have secured with our contractors to you.
How we can Help!
- Increased Occupancy Rates
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Higher Quality tenants
- Cloud based accounting software with Owner and Tenant portals providing 24/7 access
Inquire About Our Services
We use technology to our advantage
- We create a "Like you were there" walk thru video of every property.
- HD Wide angle digital Photos
- Syndication Software to advertise your property to over 20 World Wide sites
Online Owner and Tenant Portals Allows you to log in and keep track of Work Orders, Invoices, Rents, Set up automatic bank transfer for rental income, It allows tenants to pay online which allows faster turnaround on monthly payments.
Video documented inspections at move in and move out
Our Screening Process +
Every prospective tenant 18 or older must submit to a background check. Background checks include SSN validation, OFAC/Patriot Act, evictions and suit, liens & judgement bankruptcies, criminal records including sex offender search we also check references and work history. All information is compiled and cross checked for lease approval.
We are NARPM Members +
We are members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) - one of the few in our service area. NARPM is the largest residential property management professional association, they provide education opportunities, networking, heightened expertise, Code of Ethics and industry knowledge to keep us up to date with new laws and industry news.
Where We Advertise +
GunnPropertyServices.com, CentralFloridaForRent.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craiglist.com, Facebook.com, HotPads.com, Rentals.vast.com, AOL Real Estate, PadMapper.com, Homes.com, Rent.com, Rentjungle.com, Zumper.com, Trovit.com, Walkscore.com, OurYouTube Channel, Window and or Yard signs.
Management Software +
We use state of the art cloud based premium software that allows us to lease and manage property like never before. As well as offer many features to our owners and tenants via secure online portals, access to your account anytime you want from anywhere in the world. Information is posted in real time. Just a few examples of how we use portals. Start a conversation with your property manager, submit and approve work orders, view current and past statements, Store all documents that pertain to your property such as leases, receipts and property condition reports all in one place when you need them.
Jeremy Gunn of Gunn Property Services has been retained by our Real Estate Investment Group to manage a residential property in Eustis. Jeremy has provided a comprehensive list of services from maintenance and repair, screening renters, negotiating leases, credit checks and ongoing management. We have been very happy with every aspect of his services and would highly recommend him to anyone wanting professional property management. We retain property managers in several states and around Florida and Jeremy has been the most responsive we have worked with.
Mark Starcher, President, Trinity Capital Group, LLC
View More »
Lady Lake Area Information
Lady Lake is located in Lake County FL with a population of 14,247 in 2013. Lady lake is located between Fruitland Park and The Villages. Lady lake has a strong rental market because of its close proximity to good schools and Employment opportunities.